Monday, November 19, 2007

Quarter 2 Outside Reading Book

The name of the book is God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything. The author is Christopher Hitchens

The first edition of this book was May 2007.

God is Not Great is a nonfiction book.

This book is 287 pages long

I read at a average pace and it took me 15mins. to finish 2 pages. There at least 5 words that i had no idea what they meant. And I re-read the majority of the 2 pages. well i suppose thats what you get from one of the "Top 100 Public Intellectuals". He was dubbed this by Foreign Policy and Britains Prospect. Well he is British that might explain some of it.


I chose this book one because my dad said it was very good and two because I read a page and was like "Holy Cow! This guy is a genius." this book has really made me think and i have come up with a few (retoricle) questions of my own.

No comments: